Thursday, November 6, 2008

October News

This month was a good one! Jaxson turned 5 months olds. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He loves being on his tummy and is working hard to try and get moving. I have a feeling I am in big trouble when he does!

We had a little cold go through our house, but we are all healthy now. Jaxson was kind of breathing weird so I took him into the doctor. He was okay of course (must be first time mom worry...). They weighed him while we were there...18 lbs 6 oz and that was with not eating well for three days!

My sister came to visit with her family from Maryland. We had lots of fun spending time with them and were sad to send them back home! We went to the Scarecrow Festival and Jaxson had fun on the blow-up slides and hanging with his cousins!
Halloween was fun! We went to Josh's parents for a Halloween party. His mom always makes brew and the kids love it! The day before Halloween Jaxson went through a parade with my mom and visited with Josh's mom (since they both work at the same place)!
Jaxson was a horse
My mom & JaxsonJosh's mom & Jaxson

5 comments:

The Fisher's said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love the picture of him smiling in his carseat, and his halloween costume was adorable!!!

Jaynan said...

I'm glad everything was okay with his cough. You just never know with RSV season coming. I'll bet it was nice being off track for Hallween!

Erica said...

Jaxs is so cute! I love his sweet smile. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Love you Amy!

Haley Flowers said...

Cute! The one of him in his stroller smiling is so cute!! We definitely need to get together. Give me a call when you guys are free on a Saturday night!

Liz said...

I love your Halloween pics, Jaxson looks so cute! Thanks for watching Grace the other day, you helped us out a ton.