Saturday, October 4, 2008

Duh

I totally forgot to tell the stats on Jaxson's 4 months (thanks Jaynan). Jaxson was 16 lbs. 11.5 oz and 26 inches. He is growing so fast! Most of his clothes are all 9 months...I can't believe it! We are so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Go Jaxson! Tyler was 17 lbs something a few weeks ago and he is 9 months! Tyler is finally starting to eat well so I think he will do just fine.

Jaynan said...

Yup, it was bound to happen, he's officially passed up our little peanut. Aeris was 16 lbs when I had her weighed 3 weeks ago. It will be fun to see them side by side this weekend.

Haley Flowers said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he is. He sure is cute!

Leslie said...

Jaxson is so adorable. How are you doing? I do need to come visit. I will be there either the end of this week or the beginning of next to sub. See you then.

Natalie said...

Jaxon is so cute. I can't believe We haven't seen you in so long. Hopefully over the holidays!
Luv ya!