Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Josh & I's 4th anniversary! I can't believe it has already been so long. I thought I would take a minute and say four (since it is our fourth anniversary) reasons why I love Josh!
1. I love Josh because he takes such good care of our family.
2. I love Josh because he is such a hard worker. You can always depend on him to get things done and for it to always be perfect!
3. I love Josh because he has a great sense of humor. He is always joking around and keeps me smiling and not always so serious.
4. I love Josh because he is such a fantastic DAD! He is absolutely awesome with Jaxson. They play hard together and Josh can always get Jaxson laughing! Jaxson adores his Daddy!

Happy Anniversary Josh! I love you tons and look forward to the many more years to come! XOXO

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
We love you lots.

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary Amy and Josh! Cograts on four years:)

Liz said...

Happy anniversary!

The Fisher's said...

woo-hoo! Congrats, time flies doesn't it?!

Jaynan said...

Four years already!?! It's great having you in the family Amy... Josh sure did pick the right girl!

Haley Flowers said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day! Thats crazy that you have been married for 4 years now!

Sara and Collin said...

Happy fourth!!! Hope you were able to get out and have some time for just the two of you. You have to do that once in awhile.