Jaxson had his 6 month appointment! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He weighed 19 lbs 6 oz and was 27 inches. He is sitting up really well and loves to EAT! He is wanting to crawl so bad. He goes backwards and in circles. He also does what we like to call push-ups! He is such a happy and fun baby! We love him to pieces!
Jaxson & I with my parents!
6 comments:
Such a handsome boy! Love that smile.
He is ADOREABLE. I miss him and you guys!
I swear he is bigger everytime I see him! He is so cute and I know how much joy he brings to your life. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful, healthy baby!
Man he is cute and so big already!!!
I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!
He looks like such a happy baby!! Such a cutie too :)
Post a Comment