Monday, September 29, 2008

Swiss Days

Jaxson hanging out in the trailer!
Jaxson and Mom before the Swiss Days Parade!
Jaxson & Dad dressed in their John Deere gear!
Riding through the parade!
Jaxson and Papa hanging out on the property.

Over Labor Day is Swiss Days in Midway. We had fun hanging out with family and friends. Jaxson and Josh rode the tractor through. Everyone was impressed with the tractor and the cute baby on board!

4 comments:

Sara and Collin said...

Wow, Jaxson is getting huge. I can't believe it. He is too cute.

Haley Flowers said...

Fun pictures. He is getting so big. We need to get together before our kids get any older!

Patti said...

What happened to the picture of Josh and his "guns"?? I looked at it earlier and went to show Rickey and it's gone!!!

Liz said...

I like the pictures, Jaxson is such a cut boy!