Monday, September 29, 2008

4 months


Jaxson is officially 4 months old. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is eating rice cereal and really seems to enjoy it. I think he will be a good eater once he can get some real food! He has been rolling over and his muscles are getting strong I think he will be sitting up before we know it!Josh was dying to take Jaxson on the Harley the day that he was born! I held him off for four months, but then I lost! So here is Jaxson and Josh riding the Harley. I did to different ones...but I haven't taken the time to put them together!


4 comments:

Haley Flowers said...

Holy cow! Your braver than me! I won't let Micah take Mackenzie. That was cute that Jaxson liked it.

Patti said...

Jaxson is too cute!! Amy you look great too, it sure doesn't look like you have a 4 month old baby.Rickey wants to know when Josh is going to get Jaxson his own wheels.:)

Jaynan said...

Fun update! I can't wait to hear about the 4-mo. stats!

Josh... Josh... Josh... At least he drove slowly! I can tell he totally loves being a dad!

Erica said...

Wow! I will leave it at that. I'm glad Josh is having fun with Jaxson!