My family had a reunion and then we went to Park City.
Jaxson & his nana
Josh & Tim (with my dad in the background)
We had fun swimming in the pool and lounging (or clogging the waterfall) in the hot tub. It was Jaxson's first time in a pool and he totally loved it (at least he didn't cry).
Jaxson, Josh, & me
Lisa & my mom
A little movie when he first goes in...
5 comments:
That is fun that he likes the pool. Mackenzie hated it!
Love the pool movie!
He is so cute Amy! We need to see you! Let's see if we can't get our mom's to set up a BBQ or something soon. :)
I love all the pics of your cute little family!!! The movie is so darling! I MISS you! I hope this school year is going well. I will be coming by when I am home next!
(not sure when that will be...but I will let you know)
Love the pics and swimming video..Jaxson is such a cute little man!
Post a Comment