Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Blessing & More

Jaxson was blessed on August 3rd. Josh did a great job. After we had some family and friends over for a little get together. It was great to see the support of everyone! Thank you!!! Jaxson is now three months old and I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He weighs around 15 pounds and 26 inches long now. He is full of smiles and giggles. We are so lucky to have him as a part of our family! Below is a picture of us with Josh's family and then a picture with my family.

3 comments:

Haley Flowers said...

Cute pictures. He looks so adorable is his little suit. I am glad I was able to be there for that special event!

Sara and Collin said...

Oh, I wish I could have come. He is too cute.

Erica said...

These pictures are really cute Amy. What a fun day!