Today is Jaxson's FIRST birthday! I can't believe he is already one. He has grown so quick. We have absolutely LOVED having Jaxson in our home. He is a very happy and pleasant baby. Everyone who meets him always falls in love with him so quick! Jaxson TOTALLY loves to drive Pop-Pop's tractors (which I am pretty sure Jaxson thinks they are his).
He knows how to move the controllers and where to find the horn! He isn't walking yet, but he is taking steps. He knows how to cruise when he crawls and can get into EVERYTHING! I will update his weight and height after his one year appointment. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JAXSON! WE LOVE YOU LOTS!
6 comments:
I can't believe he is already 1! Time flies! He is such a stud! Happy Birthday Jaxson
Cute pictures Amy. I looked at my May calendar the other day and was like cool, no birthdays to think about this month. Oops! I guess I need to update the calendar. So Happy Birthday Jaxson (late)!
Happy Birthday Jaxson! I got some cute pics of him the other night I will email them when I get a chance.
Happy Birthday Jaxson! He is so adorable! I love how grown up he looks, now! He is such a little man driving the tractor. It seems crazy that it was already a year ago that you left for the end of the school year. I'm glad you're here the whole year this year... I missed you!
How darling is Jaxson!! Um super duper darling! I can't believe how big he is! It seems like just the other day you had preggo belly!! I am SO excited to be on your team next year!! Yay! Yay!
Happy Birthday Jaxson! That is crazy he is already one! He is so cute!
Post a Comment