
Jaxson was spoiled rotten on his birthday by Josh and I. Then he had two birthday parties, one with friends and the other family. I decided to attempt and make Jaxson's cake. If you know Jaxson, you know that he LOVES tractors and animals. He can say three things, mama, da-da & tractor! He had a farm theme for his parties. So here is the cake attempt (it was my first try so don't be too critical...)


He devours anything you give him! So he enjoyed his birthday cake!

Jaxson & I after the friend party

Josh & Jaxson reading one of his new books.
Thanks for everyone that could come to the parties and help Jaxson celebrate his first birthday! (We wish the Bladen's & Dryden's could have been here too!)
8 comments:
So stinkin' cute! Oh and your cake is awesome... what a little baker you are!!! I am seriously impressed. I don't think I would have the patience to decorate a cake like that!!!!
xoxo
Spoiled for sure! You did a great job with the cake!
I love your cake!!!! We SOOOO wish we could have been there! I love that he says tractor as one of his first words. Tell Jaxson we are so proud of him and love him so much and we miss him tons!
His birthday party was so fun! We're glad we could come to celebrate with you!
What a cute kid! Nice job on the cake! ///i know if I had tried it wouldn't have looked like a tractor at all.
We had a blast! I'll get you the pictures that Micah took. THere are some cute ones of Kenzie and Jaxson! Hope to see you soon!
We had a blast at the party! Your cake looked professional & all the tractor decor was sweet!
The picture on the tractor is the cutest! I still can't believe he's a year old now!
Post a Comment