Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update on Dad

On Friday my parents met with some doctors. After their meeting it was decided that my Dad would no longer under go chemotherapy due to the toll it is taking on his body. The doctors also said it would be best if the liver came within the next two weeks! We are hopeful and will keep praying for the best! After all, we almost did it once, right? Thanks for all your prayers and comments of comfort and help for my family at this time. We pray for all of you that you may have the blessings of your hearts as well.

5 comments:

bladesfam said...

I think that's good! Sometimes the chemo is worse than the cancer, and now maybe his quality of life can be a little better while he waits for that liver!!

Lexi said...

We'll remember to keep all of you in our prayers.

alli taggart said...

we're praying too!
p.s. I added you to my blog
p.p.s this is alli, kyle's wife

amylynne said...

Amy, I just ran into your blog and read about everything you've been up to. I hope and pray that your dad gets a liver soon. Also, can you believe our babies are almost a year old? That went way too fast! :)

Mackay Family said...

Your family is in our prayers! We will keep praying for a liver!