Our friends, the Bladen's, came in town this past February and we were able to spend a weekend with them. Jaxson loved playing with his buddies Lucas and Dalon.
Dalon, Lucas, & Jaxson hanging out and having fun!
Jaxson and Dalon are six weeks apart. Can you tell who is older?
In case you can't it is Dalon! Dalon weighed less at 6 weeks old than Jaxson at birth, but they are close in heigth!
Josh had a great time snowmobiling with his buddy Brian and I loved getting to socialize and hot tub with Angela! Josh got a new M1000 to ride and was excited to have Brian in town so he had someone to go with! Brian has been awesome to try and come once a month from California and go snowmobilin' with Josh. I have some videos, but they won't download for some reason, so I will keep working on that!
In case you can't it is Dalon! Dalon weighed less at 6 weeks old than Jaxson at birth, but they are close in heigth!
Josh had a great time snowmobiling with his buddy Brian and I loved getting to socialize and hot tub with Angela! Josh got a new M1000 to ride and was excited to have Brian in town so he had someone to go with! Brian has been awesome to try and come once a month from California and go snowmobilin' with Josh. I have some videos, but they won't download for some reason, so I will keep working on that!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures of the boys! Lucas' hair looks crazy and wild (hmmm...)m It was so much fun to see you guys again, we already miss you and are planning when we can hang out again! These boys will grow up together yet!
Post a Comment