Friday, April 3, 2009

A Quick Super Dad Update

My dad has officially been hospitalized as of last Thursday, 3/26. He is just getting to where he needs more care than can be provided for at home. He is such a trooper because he obviously doesn't want to be there. They will be keeping him there until he can get a transplant, which we REALLY HOPE comes soon. He is needing one more and more each day. He has managed to gain a little weight back with the feeding tube, but he is still in liver failure which is also causing more stress on his kidneys. So, please keep praying and perhaps our liver can come today (or as soon as it can!) Thanks for everyone fasting and prayers. It is much appreciated and it helps to know that so many care!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

We love you guys Amy! Please give my love to your Mom and Dad. I know things are very difficult right now please let me know if there is anything else you need. Even if you need a babysitter I will be there!

Grant and Alli said...

We will keep praying for you guys!!

Jaynan said...

We're always thinking of you. It was great seeing you over the weekend.

Haley Flowers said...

We are always praying for you all! Let me know if I can help you in any way. Love you!

RitanSands said...

Amy---we're sorry about all the trials your family is having. We are praying for all of you and especially for that little liver to get to your dad soon.

probst said...

I don't think I have met your dad, but just reading your blog brought tears. Maybe by now he has his new liver. Our love and prayers go out to you and your family. Hope you know who this is. Marjorie, Emery's wife.