Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Nutshell of January

As usual I am updating for a month or more at a time! Well, I didn't get to go snowmobiling! We got there and Josh's snowmobile wouldn't start, even though he had been using it all week. Of course once we got home it fired right up! So here is my friend Angela and I.

My sister and her family came from Maryland again. It was fun to have them again. They came mostly to see my dad, but we all got to enjoy their company. My great-aunt Chris had her family and ours get together. We love getting together with them. Jaxson is growing so fast I can't believe it! I look at him and miss the little baby. He is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything. He keeps me busy chasing after him (and finding out what still needs baby proofing!).

My dad & mom. My dad sat by the fire to stay warm,
he has lost a lot of weight and gets a cold easier.Me, Natalie, and her new little one Carter
Chris & Josh
Erica, Tyler, & Dee
Lisa & Nikki
Sweet baby Jaxson

No comments: