Jaxson weighed in at 13 pounds 11 oz and 24 inches. He is just getting huge! He is so much fun with his smiling & cooing. He loves to play and be social! For the 4th of July we did the parade (Jaxson loves the sound of the tractor) and then went to Midway for the rest of the weekend.
5 comments:
Oh man, it deleted the comment I just left! Anyway, I can't wait to see your haircut, I can't believe you didn't mention you cut it! Jaxson looks so cute in that snugli carrier, Hannah hated that thing...better luck with this one I hope. Anyway, glad you finally updated your blog, and it looks like you had fun on the 4th even if you weren't at the annual family shindig!
Jaxson is so stinkin' cute! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun on the fourth. When did you cut your hair? Did I not notice it on Monday at the game? If so, I need to pay more attention!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Jaxon is! He is so cute.
Amy, did you cut your hair? Looks good...from what I can see. Jaxs is so cute! I love him already! Can't wait to meet him in person someday. We love your cute family.
What a beautiful family!!!! Little Jaxson is going to be a heart breaker.Congratulations! Enjoy every minute with him, they grow up way to fast. :)
Post a Comment