Watching fireworks being set off on Memorial Hill
Playing in the kiddie pool!
Second, Bear Lake with the Shaws. They have a cabin there and were generous enough to let us stay there too!

Jaxson and Doug on the wheeler, which of course Jaxson thought was great!
Us at the lake (Hewlett's, Us (Jaxson was asleep in the truck), & the Shaw's)
Rachel & I (doesn't she look so cute pregnant!?!)
Jaxson and Rachel hanging out on the beach, but of course on the wave runner!
Jaxson could have spent the whole day just sitting on the wave runner!
Second, Bear Lake with the Shaws. They have a cabin there and were generous enough to let us stay there too!
Jaxson and Doug on the wheeler, which of course Jaxson thought was great!
Us at the lake (Hewlett's, Us (Jaxson was asleep in the truck), & the Shaw's)
Rachel & I (doesn't she look so cute pregnant!?!)
Jaxson and Rachel hanging out on the beach, but of course on the wave runner!
Jaxson could have spent the whole day just sitting on the wave runner!
Next would be a few field trips. The first to Wheeler Farm with my friend Haley & her daughter and then to the Hogle Zoo with my sister and her kids. It is also just a coincidence that Jaxson is wearing the same outfit to both places because they occurred on different days and different weeks!

Future girlfriend? They had lots of fun together!
Enjoying some stinky animals!
Playing at the zoo on the playground.
He loved going in and out and on and off everything!
Payton, Jaxson, & Ashlee (oh and the gorilla of course)
Jaxson & Mommy looking at the black bears. Jaxson kept saying "rar" while he watched them!
My parents & Jordan came up to Midway to hang out one weekend with us. It was great to have them there (and I wish they would do it more often). I think my Dad really enjoyed being up there doing something he enjoys. Plus it is super awesome he could be there. He is getting better everyday! I am so proud of him for working at getting stronger!
Josh being Mr. Handyman working on his truck
(something with a clutch on the a/c compressor?)

My mom and Jordan. Jordan had some surgery on his ankle, hence the boot!
My Dad whipping up some breakfast!
My family was invited to the Palmer's (they live near my parents') house for a pool party. Jaxson had lots of fun playing in a pool and going down the slide...alone!

He loved going down!
I also have been enjoying reading some books and having lunch weekly with my team from work. Jaxson and I have also made weekly visits to Daddy's work to have lunch. I have a few more weeks off and this weekend we are headed back to Bear Lake-this time for Raspberry Days! Yummy! Then I head to Girl's Camp for three days at Reid Ranch!
Future girlfriend? They had lots of fun together!
Enjoying some stinky animals!
Playing at the zoo on the playground.
He loved going in and out and on and off everything!
Payton, Jaxson, & Ashlee (oh and the gorilla of course)
Jaxson & Mommy looking at the black bears. Jaxson kept saying "rar" while he watched them!
My parents & Jordan came up to Midway to hang out one weekend with us. It was great to have them there (and I wish they would do it more often). I think my Dad really enjoyed being up there doing something he enjoys. Plus it is super awesome he could be there. He is getting better everyday! I am so proud of him for working at getting stronger!
(something with a clutch on the a/c compressor?)
My mom and Jordan. Jordan had some surgery on his ankle, hence the boot!
My Dad whipping up some breakfast!
My family was invited to the Palmer's (they live near my parents') house for a pool party. Jaxson had lots of fun playing in a pool and going down the slide...alone!
I also have been enjoying reading some books and having lunch weekly with my team from work. Jaxson and I have also made weekly visits to Daddy's work to have lunch. I have a few more weeks off and this weekend we are headed back to Bear Lake-this time for Raspberry Days! Yummy! Then I head to Girl's Camp for three days at Reid Ranch!
8 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! We had fun with you guys at Wheeler Farm. We need to get together again before you start school!
I'm glad you aren't back to school tomorrow. Wish we weren't! It looks like you're making good use of your off time! Call me next time you're at Eddie & Jan's. We'll walk over and hang out!
Jaxson is just the cutest ever!!! I LOVE the water slide! Did he clap for himself after? I also love Wednesday lunch!! And I love you!!! I am SO excited I get to see you all the time when we start school! I missed you!!!
It looks like you guys are having a great fun filled summer! Your Dad looks great! I am so glad to hear he is doing well. I hope we will see you soon. Maybe go boating before you are back to school?
Love ya!
Sounds busy! Very cute and fun!
Looks like fun in all the pictures. The kids now days grow so fast. Glad to see your dad is doing so well. Hope you talk him into coming to Midway for Labor Day. We hope to be there this year. At least fuel is more reasonable than it was last year. Enjoy the summer while you can. It will be over soon.
Wow! Looks super fun! I'm honored that I was mentioned as part of the summer with weekly lunches. :-) Your dad looks SO much better! It is awesome to see him looking so much healthier. And, of course, Jaxson is the cutest. I think Anthony is sick of me talking about his adorableness after every time we go out. I can't believe it's August already!
JULY festivas? Do you realize it's almost Ocotober? Get with the postings! :-)
Post a Comment