...until you have a 3%-7% chance of getting pancreatitis as a result from the surgery my dad had. My dad was in the hospital for 6 days, including Christmas. We still did our little nativity sing-a-long (a family tradition for I believe 32 years my dad said!) on Christmas Eve. After the sing-a-long we did a little caroling to the other patients that were on the same floor as my dad. My dad is home now, doing a little better. He started his radiation and chemo treatments this past week. He will be going Monday-Friday twice a day for radiation. He is tired and has lost his appetite, but my mom is doing her best to keep him eating so he is strong! We wish him the best luck (and my mom)! Here are a few pics from the trips to the hospital!
Papa & Jaxson
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that you guys were still able to do your sing-a-long. I remember you talking about it. It's good that you were able to keep Christmas as happy as possible in that situation. Glad to hear your dad is back home, now. I'm hoping to hear GOOD news regarding his condition! By the way, your brother Tyson looks totally cute - he needs to get rid of that dumb girl!
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Angie told me how sick he has been. We will keep him in our prayers. Glad that you could keep the tradition alive at the hospital
Post a Comment