Josh ridin' the Polaris 550RMK at night (sorry it is hard to see)
Our friends' the Bladen's (from CA) and the Shaw's (from NY) are in town. We are excited to have them. Josh had this week off and has gone bilin' practically every day! He was nice enough to take me out to a movie one day! Josh loves to go with Brian and Doug, so it was a good week of bilin' for him to have his two buddies in town. Tomorrow I get to go snowmobiling too! I am really excited since I missed out last season (being pregnant-which was totally worth it!) and Angela is coming too for her first time ever!
Josh & Brian after their first day bilin' together (and seeing each other after his arrival)
For New Year's Eve the Bladen's invited us again to Angela's parents house. We had a great dinner and Jaxson even happened to be awake at midnight!
3 comments:
Jaxson is so cute! I love his chubby cheeks!
Thanks for having us over for dinner last night. We definitely need to hangout more often. Oh, and I love that Josh snowmobiles in your yard.
I loved all those pictures! I love the video of Josh snowmobiling in the backyard. I remember when they used to do that is our long driveway and the street and the neighbors across would come out and watch them! Our boys (the big ones) are so funny! Our little ones are super cute! You got some great pictures. We will have to take some more in a few more weeks! See you soon!
Post a Comment