*In March of 2010 we found out that we would be expecting baby 2! We were super excited to later find out that another boy would be coming!
* July 29, 2010 my dad passed away after his battle with cancer. We miss him like crazy, but I know that he is in a better place where he is pain free!
* In September of 2010 I decided that I would pursue a Master's degree with a math endorsement. Those that know me, know I totally HATE math. I am however getting better at math, but most important becoming a better math teacher. I actually enjoy *gasp* teaching math! I will finish my endorsement in May of 2012 and my Master's in August of 2012. It has been lots of work and a juggle with two kids! I can't wait to be finished!
* December 16, 2010 Braxton Chad was born to our family! We totally love him. He is such a sweet boy. Jaxson loves being a big brother. Both boys LOVE tractors, but most things about them are unique!

* Josh has been doing great with his sales at work! We (well, really he but I reap the benefits) have gotten an itouch, ipad2, Cannon camera (with case and memory card), and American Express gift cards. We are hoping that he will get to move to outside sales soon!
* We said goodbye to the Ford. It was kind of bittersweet. We had the truck ever since before we were married. We decided that it would be much easier to have 4 doors (as opposed to an extended cab) to get kids into the back. We now have a Dodge. Of course Josh picked the one that was already pimped out! It has an enormous lift, but I guess it keeps my muscles a little stronger and flexible!
* We did lots of camping Midway as usual. It is so nice to get away and be in nature. The boys totally love it there.
I will try to keep things better updated (now no more texts and e-mails about how I SO behind)!
5 comments:
welcome back!!!
So happy you are back! I miss your Dad too. OK, I miss the whole family since we don't get together anymore. I hope we will get together in the near future with the holidays coming up maybe we can do it. Love you guys!
So nice to have you back! :)
About time! :) Fun to see this post. I'm looking forward to more updates since I never see you anymore! Miss ya.
Glad to see you back and keep up with your family! Glad things are going well. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment