Jaxson is finally here! He was born on May 13 at 8:23 p.m. He weighed in at 9 lbs and 2 oz with a length of 22 inches. He looks ALOT like Josh, but he has my dimples! He is so cute and lots of fun to play with and just stare at! We love his "whistle" face, which mom can't help but kiss all day! On his 2 week appointment he weighed a healthy 10 pounds and measured up at 22 and 1/2 inches. He eats lots-and it shows. He is starting to get a little bit chubbier now-but it is so adorable! We hope you enjoy the many pictures and thanks to everyone for your love and support!



10 comments:
I love that you're blogging! It will be fun to see pictures of your little family when we can't see you in person. Jaxson has changed so much already. I can see there are no shortage of hands to hold him!
I saw that you had a blog from facebook. Your little guy it so cute! I can't believe how big he was when he was born!
He is so cute! Love you Amy-and family.
Yay for Baby Jaxson! Wow he is such a big boy...Not to much longer and his little girlfriend should be here:)
Your baby is so cute. I can't believe how big he was.
Jaxson is so cute! We love you guys!
Oh he is so cute. I can't believe he was over nine pounds and you are so little. I can't wait to see him.
Congrats you guys!!! Found your blog through Alli's. He is adorable...and that hair! Lucky guy. My baby could use some :)
Sorry this is a little late but once again congratulations. Jaxson is a cutie! Love the pictures.
I cannot believe how big your baby was at birth! you are so little! Mine was born at 7 lbs and 3 oz. and was 20 and a half in. long. He was 2 and half weeks early so maybe that was a good thing! your family is beautiful!!
Post a Comment